You should have the following information ready when completing the Noticing Agreement:
1. Noticing delivery choice.
2. Bankruptcy Court districts.
3. Email address or fax number where you want to receive your court notices.
4. Contact information.
5. All names that appear on mail previously received from the court.
6. All addresses that appear on mail previously received from the court.
7. Name and address of parent and/or subsidiary companies for a
Related Names Evidence of Authority (EOA) agreement.
8. If you are an agent for a company, you need the company's name and address,
including the authorizing officer's contact information.